Monday, February 21, 2011

Another 6 month update...

Wow.. I find it hard to believe that the last blog I wrote was in July of last year. What a horrible time in my life.....

I'm happy to say that much has changed.. Whether its for the better, I'm not sure yet.

I started blogging for a natural hair care site. I love it, it gives me something to look forward to. I started working for Aveda, and I have to say, what a blessing that has been. Who knew I would finally stumble upon something that I actually look forward to going to, work that is...

There is a new love in my life.. And I must say that it is wonderful. Finally. Something thats real. This love makes all the other B.S. in my life seem trivial. For someone to be able to come in your life and give you so much fulfillment is just.... bliss.. I just dont take ANY of it for granted.

I was reading essence mag today, and there was an article on finding happiness.. It's so crazy how we allow such insignificant things to affect our happiness.. I decided to meditate for at least 15 minutes a day. I need it. or insanity is definitely on the horizon...

I also started working out. I'm going to actually attempt to wear a bathing suit this summer.. I plan to buy it in April.. so, hopefully, by April I will be comfortable enough to go into a fitting room and try one on.. beer goggles anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment