Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And The Winner is....?


Showcase is a month and 5 days away, and as always, I'm feeling a little under prepared. As of yesterday, everyone has picked their songs, so that is done at least. But, we have yet to start our group numbers, cut the songs that we have picked (and had picked for almost 3 wks now), and at least choreograph something.... Eventhough we dont have a choreographer... and Lord willing, we will keep it that way, if they arent professional. Honestly, I think we could do it on our own.






I'm moving. Not by choice, but by circumstance. I've begun to come to terms with it. I currently live with my girlfriend, but due to the horrific economy of OHIO, she is moving to ATL with her cousin.. Which is fine. If I had to leave her in the hands of another human being, he would be the one. He'll motivate her, and keep her heading on the path that she needs to be going down. A change of scenery will be good. She graduated in December and its time to move on. Well, moving on means I'm moving in... With Denise, Carson and Kelly... Which, will be interesting. I love them, but like I usually do at home, I will probably end up keeping to myself. I have to start packing some time this week. She put in the 30 days notice today, which made it official.

1 comment: