Saturday, March 5, 2011

High of 57, Mostly Cloudy

Wow, what a week..

Another week atomic bombs. So much has happened this week. Pregnancies, separations, new employments... Its just a lot going on.

I'm feeling MUCH better. Strep throat is no joke.. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I'm still waiting on my new job offer.. It seems like they really don't need me, since its taking so long to offer it to me. I cant say that its not getting harder and harder each day to stay in New York. I'm losing my fire. I'm so sick of working, just to pay bills, and not have ANYTHING left over... The Guest Coordinator position I'm up for would bring full-time, benefits, vacation time... and a much NEEDED pay raise. Which is why I cant understand why its taking so long to get it. I'm so behind on everything..

I went and sat in a church for 3 hours yesterday and prayed.. Not sure if it's going to do much. I pray at home and my situation is still the same.. So... ya know.. But I must say, the organ that was playing was beautiful.

I'm seriously considering subletting my room, and taking a break from here. It's just so expensive.. But if I took a break, I would lose my job, and when/if I came back, I would have to start over.. and I just cant look for yet another job.. I'm so burnout on job searches. So, maybe a friend will let me crash on their couch or something.. ugh.. why is this my life.

And here I am now, At Brooklyn Industries... Hanging on by a thread.. literally. I think its to the point where I don't even know if I have the energy to have a breakdown.. I had a nice conversation with one of my friends last night.. But I couldn't really talk. It's hard to give advice when your mind is so cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment