Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Some Call it Coincidence. But I like to Call it Fate...

I am soo bored..

All of my friends are out of town.. and I'm in the heights, and really, I've been in the heights for about a month in a half now... ::sighh::

Tomorrow will be 6 months for me and my significant other.. I'm so happy. I'm really grateful for this love.. It honestly might be the one thing that has kept me sane during this very very dark time in my life..

I just saw the most amazing you-tuber today. Of course, she is a natural hair vlogger, but her tutorials are amazing and her hair is pretty much awesome. I remember when I first decided to go natural with my hair, I was on YouTube EVERYDAY, watching videos, tutorials, hair journeys, you name it, I was watching it. And I learned soo much. But there was so little I could do with my hair because when I cut it, I had a really small fro, and all the videos I was watching were for longer hair naturals. So now that I'm two years in, I can really appreciate these videos and start using the tutorials to my advantage. Especially since my hair is mad long..

Tomorrow could potential change the course of my life.. I am finally meeting with the District Manager of the Soho West Broadway Aveda to discuss the Guest Coordinator position that I have been waiting for, for about a month. I can only hope that she makes me an offer tomorrow and I can put my week notice in at Brooklyn Industries and finally be able to pay my bills. This is all contingent on getting a pay raise, obviously.. But I will be full-time, with Benefits (Contacts anyone?)



No comments:

Post a Comment